- Established in 2010, making CFGC one of the first CrossFit gyms on Long Island
- Head Coaches Dennis & Jenn have over 25 years of combined experience in the fitness industry
- One of the only gyms in the world with two CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff trainers. Coaches Dennis & Jenn have been teaching CrossFit seminars since 2008.
- Well-rounded, professional coaching staff that holds themselves to the highest standards of our profession
- Well-organized, structured classes to maximize coaching, instruction and athlete experience
- Friendly, healthy and supportive members
- No ego, no judgment
- All ages, all ability levels
Class Schedule &
- Over 70 classes offered each week
- Early morning classes (starting at 5am) and late evening classes (last class at 9pm) to accommodate any schedule
- Open gym hours to allow our members time to stick around before/after class and work on any and everything their heart desires!
- Specialty programs including Olympic Lifting, Endurance, Gymnastics, Teens and Kids
What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is essentially cardio, gymnastics and strength training rolled into one eclectic, efficient package.
We perform pullups, pushups, handstands and box jumps. We lift weights, swing kettlebells, climb ropes and throw medicine balls. We run, row, jump rope and use gymnastics rings.
We mix all of these elements together in challenging and creative ways so that you never get bored.
Our coaches are responsible for ensuring that your workout is not easy nor impossible, that your form and range of motion are correct, that your speed and intensity are appropriate, that the exercises and weights areadjusted to your fitness level, and that you have a plan for long-term success.
By committing to our program, you will learn new skills, improve your nutrition habits, get stronger, feel and look better and improve your quality of life.