“Coach Jenn” has been a part of the CrossFit community since she discovered it in 2006. She is a familiar face in the Northeast, competing in every Regional competition from 2009-2014, and earned herself a trip to the CrossFit Games in 2014, representing CFGC in the 40-44 Masters Division.
Her philosophy on coaching and training is a blend of humor, fun, and discipline. Coach Jenn can be found most weekends spreading her passion for CrossFit as a part of the CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2 Seminar Staff.
Jennifer has been in the fitness industry for 20 years as an instructor, trainer, and athlete. She has been a fitness expert on every major local news outlet in New York and has also appeared on Regis and Kelly Live. She lives every day to be of service to our wonderful community.
- CrossFit HQ Staff Trainer
- CrossFit Level 4 Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Powerlifting, Mobility
- CorePower Yoga RYT 200 Hours
- Powerhouse Pilates – Reformer & Mat
- AAAI – Pre- and Post-Natal
- M.F.A. Acting – Catholic University of America
- B.S. Psychology – William & Mary University
- 5-time competitor in the CrossFit Games Northeast Regional Qualifier
- CFGC Team Member – 2014 CrossFit Games Northeast Regionals – 9th Place
- 2014 CrossFit Games – 40-44 yr old Master’s Division, 16th Place
Email Jenn: firstname.lastname@example.org