Dennis is Co-Owner and Head Coach here at CFGC. He has dedicated the past 15 years of his life to helping people improve their health, their performance and the quality of their lives through strength & conditioning and better nutrition & lifestyle habits.
Since 2008, Dennis has had the pleasure of working with the CrossFit Level 1 Seminar Staff, traveling around the world sharing the CrossFit training methodology and philosophy with thousands. He also works as a member of the CrossFit Level 2 Seminar staff, helping other trainers improve their coaching and programming skills.
His vision for CrossFit Garden City is a community of healthy, happy, strong people who support one another to get better every day…in the gym, in sport, and in life.
- CrossFit HQ Staff Trainer
- CrossFit Level 4 Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Gymnastics, Mobility, Aerobic Capacity
- Poliquin Institute – P.I.C.P. Level 3
- NSCA – Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- USA Weightlifting – Club Coach
- CHEK Institute – Exercise Coach
- CHEK Institute – Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- M.S. Exercise Science: Performance Enhancement
- B.A. Economics – Wesleyan University
- 2018 CrossFit Games Masters 40-44 division: 17th place
Email Dennis: firstname.lastname@example.org